Hello from Allegan Michigan

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kramer

Original poster
May 21, 2008
Allegan, MI
I'm pretty new to smoking food probably 6 months. I'm from Allegan Michigan. Anybody out there enjoy the Kalamazoo Ribfest like I do ?!!!!!?
Red Wing fans???
I have a chargriller with a side box, a smoke hollow, weber gas, and weber kettle grill. Tons of bbq books, spices, and sauces!!!!

Welcome to the SMF from Plymouth. (plenty of Red Wings will be coming -- I watch the Pistons) Glad to have another MI resident in the fold. Enjoy your time here.

Welcome to the forum Kramer.
smile.gif

Welcome to SMF, Kramer. This is a great place that will help you with anything you need to improve those smokes.

This is a great site with plenty of Red Wings fans. I, however, am a native of Pittsburgh so ... GO PENS!

Welcome to the site neighbor. I live just 25-30 minutes from ya and fish for steelies over by the Dam alot in the fall /winter/spring. Thats how i got my nickname. Great to have a member from the area.

You will like this place, alot of real nice folks, and they are about as helpfull as any website you will ever visit. Take the 5 day e-course and learn a few more things. Jeff does a good job of sending you emails a lil at a time so you don't get info overload.

Have fun, spend some days reading and searching threads on the forums that interest you. You will notice some paterns, and common techniques that work best for all different kinds of foods. It sure saves alot of time and money. Hope all your smokes are fun, and your time here is fun and inspirational.

icon_smile.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky