Hello for Texas.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

beerdawg

Original poster
Jul 29, 2007
North Central Texas
Hi all, just thought Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]d take a minute and introduce myself. Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m not new to smoking but my smokers been at the deer lease the last several years so I ordered a Char Grill Pro to have at the house and found this site looking for mods. Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve already or ended up ordering Jeffâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s rub and sauce and looking forward to giving it try. Lots of real good info here and Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m planning on putting it to good use.

Heya, BeerDawg!

Welcome to the SMF Family!

I like your tag line and I just know you are gonna love it here as much as we're gonna love havin' you!

Even though you are no stranger to smokin' sign up for Jeff's Five day E-course. You'll like it and learn from it.

There's a lot here for you so set back, crack a cold one and read on!

Cheers!

Welcome to SMF BeerDawg! You will fit right in.
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Lot of good folks and lot of good info here. Share what you know. And post some pics of your smoking adventures.

Welcome BeerDawg -

Always nice to have someone with a bit of experiance join the group. I look forward to sharing recipes, stories and friendship.

Howdy and welcome from a fellow TX'n.
Lots of fine folk here willing to help and share their knowledge with ya. Dont forget pics....we loooove pics.

BerDawg you're on the right track. The SMF is full of great advise and great ideas. You'll be up and smokin' in little time.

Welcome and glad to have a fellower smoker from "God's Country" (that's gonna lead to some commets) here on SMF. Hope to see alot from ya.

Hi BeerDawg!...Welcome to the SMF!...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
...We're glad to have you aboard!!...

Sorry it took so long to welcome you to our family!...Been offline here
due to ISP/computer problems since July 2...
PDT_Armataz_01_09.gif

Until later...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky