Hello Everyone

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nw florida smoker

Original poster
Dec 10, 2007
I have been lurking around SMF for a while now and I have to say its now become one of my favorite websites. I have been smoking meats for fun for a few years now but am still learning as I go. Got a new GOSM for Christmas this year and broke it in for New Years!!! Thanks to everyone for all the great reads I find on here!!!! NW Florida checking in!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard. Nice to see another Floridian. I am alittle south of you. PSJ is a nice area. Hope you have fun here, lots of good people.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Hey, welcome to SMF NW! Always nice to see the lurkers finally take the plunge. Now surrender your life to great meat making like the rest of us LOL

Thanks guys, Flash you know me from the Florida Sportsman Forum!!! Port St. Joe Bay is my backyard playground!!!!!!

LOL, poor ol Tree. I think he is at Banned camp again
icon_mrgreen.gif

He's a good person, just needs to stay off the CFB threads, which is like telling your dog to leave that smoked pork sammie alone you left on the coffee table.
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

Welcome to the SMF, be sure and chexkout Jeff's 5day e-course for good reading and review. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as we are a friendly and helpful group.

Welcome NW Florida Smoker, I'm from the panhandle also. I'm a member on Florida Sportsman also. Although I haven't posted on there lately my sn is Ditchdoctor81. I hang around and post on pensacolafishingforum more than fs now.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky