Hello Everyone

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lovetosmoke

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Nov 30, 2006
Strang, Nebraska
I have been smoking for about two years now. I still have a lot to learn about smoking and I am so happy to find this website. I know it is going to make me a better smoker. I have an electrie Luhr Jensen Big Chief smoker.

Welcome lovetosmoke, You are gonna love it here! :lol: Good folks, good tips, good grub-in fact the best! Do yourself a favor and check out Jeffâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s Smoking basics eCourse for a good read! Grab some meat and get to it!
wink.gif

Welcome to "Smokeville" lovetosmoke glad you're with us. You have found a great place to live and learn! What's your favorite thing to smoke?

lovetosmoke, glad that you found our humble little site. Folks here will give you great tips and advice. Our goal is to help you become a better smoker.

Enjoy!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky