• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

hello and thanks

keng

Joined Mar 18, 2007
I have been lurking here for a while and finally joined. thanks for all the info. i already recieved. I'm from southwest pa, and have been smoking for a long time. Just basic things. kolbassi, jerkey, bacon. want to try some of the good stuff pulled pork, briscut, etc. and this place is full of info. thanks to all again

tom

Fire Starter
Joined Mar 21, 2007
Howdy Keng,

I haven't ever smoked anything myself....but that should change very soon.

Lots of friendly, helpful folks here, very willing to help. Welcome to the site, from another new member.

Tom

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 25, 2006
keng, welcome to SMF. Glad you finally joined. If you have any questions feel free to ask away. Don't forget the pics of that pork or brisket. We love those pics. Looking forward to seeing your posts.

Keep Smokin

gypc

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 4, 2006
Yes yes keng.........welcome to SMF...........and you must post many many pics of your creations!!!!

gofish

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 4, 2006
Keng

What type of rig do you operate? Glad to see you aboard the SMF!

Welcome

linecut

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 15, 2005
Aloha, and welcome to SMF.. Great place to come to. and lots of great help...

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2007
Welcome to the SMF keng!!! Glad you decided to join us, jump right in.

meowey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 16, 2006
Welcome, welcome!

Glad you are here.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

squeezy

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
And I would also like to extend my welcome to the SMF .... great bunch of folks here!

Squeezy

keng

Joined Mar 18, 2007
I made a smoker out of an old commercial stainless fridge. heat it with an electric hot plate.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.