Hello, and eager to smoke!

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by babykimbies, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Great forum!
    My wife and I have been using a Weber for years. Our son convinced us to switch to a Silver Smoker. We found this forum while looking for accessories. Already trying the mods [​IMG]

2. gypsyseagod

gypsyseagod Master of the Pit OTBS Member

welcome to smf. looking forward to pics of the mods & the Qviews for the food.

3. Thanks for the welcome. Qview? If you mean review, then certainly!

We've already noticed there are a several models of the Silver Smoker. Ours is new and has a two piece firebox (top half larger than the bottom). Others have the one piece, with a large side door. Any significant difference between the two models?

4. gypsyseagod

gypsyseagod Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Qview= pics of the food. i have a similar pit but not the silver smoker so someone else would have a better answer.

5. blackhawk19

blackhawk19 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

6. ron50

ron50 Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

NY
    Welcome to SMF, the land of great people and food. Looking forward to hear about your experiences especially with all that delicious Northwest area seafood.

7. cajun_1

cajun_1 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

[​IMG] Welcome to the SMF [​IMG]

8. ultramag

ultramag SMF Events Planning Committee

Welcome to SMF BabyKimbies!!! Enjoy the forums.

9. deejaydebi

deejaydebi Smoking Guru

Welcome BabyKimbies -

We have all kinds of smokers here and all are wonderful folks willing to help and share what they know - enjoy!

10. richoso1

richoso1 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome BabyKimbies, hope you enjoy the SMF as much as I have. There is so much information, spend some time sifting through this site.

11. Welcome to SMF. You'll enjoy all the help you'll recieve here.

12. az_redneck

az_redneck Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Howdy and welcome to SMF... This son that convinced you to get the Silver Smoker, he's a smart kid!!! [​IMG]

13. watery eyes

watery eyes Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Welcome to SMF!!! [​IMG]

14. desert smokin

desert smokin Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Welcome aboard. Great place to pick up info and tips. Look forward to hearing about your smokes and seeing your Q-views.

15. hillbillysmoker

hillbillysmoker Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Welcome to the forum. Please feel free to share your adventures, ask questions, and to draw from a wealth of knowledge posted here by some mighty friendly folks.