Hello all

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

phil s

Smoke Blower
Original poster
May 25, 2007
Minnesota
I've been visiting this forum for a while now, thought I should pop in say howdy.

No amazing smokes or smokers yet as I am just getting started. Sure would like to have a stumps one day though!
icon_eek.gif

Been doing a lot of indirects with my weber kettles for now...working pretty good! Thinking about getting the WSM soon.

Phil

Hello and thanks for joining the best smokin' site on the net, I'm talking about the SMF. Be sure and try Jeff's 5 day ecourse, good basic reading.

Welcome to SMF. WSM is great, but save that $$$ for a stumps. I've heard great things about them.

Or you could get a traeger!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Welcome to SMF,and hello from Canada, lots of wsm users here ,any questions ask away and someone will answer ,glad you decided to join us
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Welcome aboard Phil, from another Phil!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Good luck with your search for a smoker... there's alot to choose from out there!

Welcome, welcome. Glad to have you join us.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky