• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello all!

biblefreak

Joined Mar 21, 2007
Thanks to the prompting of Gunslinger I thought I would stop in and introduce myself. Been smoking for year or so now and just this weekend upgraded to an OK Joe's "New" Wild West Tradition. Seasoned it yesterday and made a mighty fine pre-cured ham and a nice brisket too. Guess I have been lurking around here awhile and have found the information on this site invaluable, so a great big West Texas THANK YOU to all who have contributed to this awesome wealth of information! See ya around!

Justin

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2007
Welcome to the SMF biblefreak, we look forward to getting to know you and sharing the fine art of Qing.

up in smoke

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 12, 2006
Sit a spell with us Justin, I’m sure you’ll enjoy your time here, as much as we will enjoy your company!

meowey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 16, 2006
Welcome, welcome! Glad you found us her at SMF!

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

monty

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
Glad you found us, Justin! Now that you are out of the shadows the fun begins! Welcome to our cyber family!

Cheers!

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 25, 2006
Welcome to the forum biblefreak. Glad to have you here. Looking forward to seeing your posts. When you smoke, bring us some pics.. we love em.

Keep Smokin

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
Welcome Justin -

Glad Tom finally got you here! As he has probably already told you - you've found the friendlist folks on the net!

lobo

Joined Mar 13, 2007
Welcome Justin! Looks like another Texan has been added to the bunch. Enjoy your stay!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.