Hello All

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ima noone

Original poster
Apr 8, 2007
Hello. New here, forum look like a nice place. I'm not new to cooking food by smoking, ( that's BBQ, cooking hambugers or steaks over coals is grilling). BBQ'ed my first whole hog over 30 years ago, I currently have to gas smokers, one wood smoker, one pit I built with stones from the foundation of an old building, and a gas grill for grilling. I,m from the part of the South where pork is is the main course for a smoker. Good to be here.

Welcome to the forum Ima Noone glad you joined up. Sounds like you have quite a cooking back ground. look forward to your posts and we like to see pictures.

Welcome to the SMF ima noone. Great bunch of folks here so jump right in!!

Glad you found us!!
smile.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky