• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hello All, newbie to group from Atlanta, GA area. adlkrodgers

adlkrodgers

Joined Jan 24, 2022
Newbie to group, but lifelong learning from man/fire/meat folk! My arsenal: Memphis Elite Pellet Grill, Large Green Egg, & Cookshack elect. SM045.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome aboard!
Glad to have you join us!
Al

Sven Svensson

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 5, 2021
Welcome from California. This is a great site and the folks here have a wealth of knowledge and experience they’re always willing to share.

GonnaSmoke

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 19, 2018
Come on in, the water's fine!! Glad to have you. Good people here and more than willing to help...

121!!?? That's pretty old, may be some kind of record...

adlkrodgers

Joined Jan 24, 2022
Come on in, the water's fine!! Glad to have you. Good people here and more than willing to help...

121!!?? That's pretty old, may be some kind of record...
Doubt I'll make it that far, now cruising, well more like wobbling into my 73rd year. Avoid public acknowledgement as I already get enough unrequested sales pitches for retireee must haves, and it's never about grilling!

GonnaSmoke

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 19, 2018
Doubt I'll make it that far, now cruising, well more like wobbling into my 73rd year. Avoid public acknowledgement as I already get enough unrequested sales pitches for retireee must haves, and it's never about grilling!
Check your birthday in your profile, maybe some mistake there. According to that, you're 121 years old, just saying...

DougE

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 13, 2010
Check your birthday in your profile, maybe some mistake there. According to that, you're 121 years old, just saying...
Maybe he entered it as how old he feels? And you have to get an admin to edit your birthday, you can't edit it yourself. Mine got screwed up somehow, in one of the hosting migrations, and I had to get Jeff to fix it.

one eyed jack

Master of the Pit
Joined Oct 11, 2014
Welcome from NC . Looking forward to your smokes.

Maybe he entered it as how old he feels? And you have to get an admin to edit your birthday, you can't edit it yourself. Mine got screwed up somehow, in one of the hosting migrations, and I had to get Jeff to fix it.

I can relate to that one. Thanks for the chuckle Doug.

adlkrodgers

Joined Jan 24, 2022
Yep, definitely feeling older - wish I could say wiser too, but every time I tackle brisket, it's like my first time - deja Vudu all over again!

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.