Hello all new people

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chrish

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 2, 2007
IOWA
Can i say this or do i have to reply to each and every one?

HAY ALL glad you joined up, speak feely and ask all you want and well ignore you, no im kidding, sence of humer is a welcome, were a lively group and like to kid around at times but we have alot to share in wisdom on smoking and cooking so come join us on our quest to be the best from learning from each other...
Welcom all new members
biggrin.gif

chrish

sure, you can post this. several members make a thread like this in roll call every now & then. some of us (me included) don't have alot of time now days to read and reply to every newbie thread here.

having said that, welcome- from me- to all the newbies i haven't got to welcome in their threads. i simply don't have the time any more to read and reply to every newbie thread. since i got the leadman position at work, i work more hours every week.

well if feels kinda "cheep" in a way to the new people, but it means well in the most sence, BUT we mean it tho, welcom aboard tho the members of the OTBS might not get to great you proply (typo) maby
icon_wink.gif
as Harper said we all might not have time to say Hello but all are shure welcom aboard here, we do have lives other then smoking our dinner
icon_biggrin.gif
each night,, well thats to say for some here
icon_biggrin.gif
but answeres to questions myight be slow at times but they will come soon enough,, best of smoking and of luck,

wont be soon it will be the holidays and smoking turkies
icon_biggrin.gif
and that thanks giving dinner.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky