Hello all from Middletown Pa.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dagger

Original poster
Nov 30, 2013
Middletown, Pa.
I am fairly new to smoking but I have been reading alot of great stuff on here. I am a machinist for a living and I built a smoker box add-on for my gas grill and have been doing all my smoking that way. I have done butts,shoulders, chops, chicken and leg of lamb with good results. I went out yesterday morning and bought an MES 30 digital with glass window at Bass Pro for $199. I ordered an AMNPS  and pellets today with the black friday promotion I found on here from the posts I read. I am looking forward to learning all I can and making great smoked meat. Thanks for the advice I have already received.

Welcome to the SMF Family...The MES is real popular around here and there is tons of info on it. Good move on the AMNPS. It makes the MES a perfect Smoker...JJ

Welcome from State College area.

This is a great forum.

I also have a MES.

I even got the $70 stand with the MES for free for black friday and free shipping and 10% off on the AMNPS and pellets. Can't wait for next weekend.

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything  ........  
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky