hello all again

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chrish

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 2, 2007
IOWA
Hello again, left along time ago under terms that are probly classafied by now, but im back to join in on the fun of smoking meats, lots of pics to share over the past year. on my 3rd digi cam now, last time i was on here i was using a kodak Z-740, now im using a Cannon proshot S5-IS series camera.
ill post a reciant shot i took with it

chris

Welcome back Chris

Say Chrish, I was just thinkin' about you the other day. Glad to have you back my friend. Join us in a smoke or two...

hay guys, making a long step back over from another members site, kinda hazerdes if you know what i mean
wink.gif

i dont think i even have the same OTBS rank as i did before, if you could inform me id be happy to know.

hay rich glad to see that jalapeño avatar still on the go these days, glad to know i still have some friends around
wink.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky