health alert!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

werdwolf

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 24, 2008
Northern Ohio
I have only recently learned that all computer screens on the inside are covered with bacteria, dust, germs, etc. that can be dangerous to your health.

This is caused by a variety of reasons and it can prove to be a health hazard for everyone that uses the computer. Some at the CDC in Atlanta have recently said that this problem can be as dangerous as cigarette smoking because of the time that most of us are now spending on computers for work and personal reasons.

As a special present to each of you, I am providing you with the below link Special Program at no cost to you to correct this fast growing potential Health Problem.

Click on this link to clean the inside of your screen:

http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.

OK, got mine all cleaned up!:D

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky