Heads Up and a gloat

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

taz6317

Original poster
May 15, 2006
Conowingo, MD
Hey Everybody!

Just wanted to let you know that Bass Pro shops is carrying the Brinkmann Cimarron Deluxe for $549. The gloat is I picked one up at their Baltimore store last night and saved the shipping charge too. Assemble it tonite and I'll be smokin' this weekend. Mmmmmm, ribs!
12be630a_vbattach10656.jpg

Gee taz, you left off the "NEENER-NEENER-NEENER"! :P
Nice unit though!! Don't forget to cure it first and I wish you an awesome smoke and some great ribs!!

Enjoy!!

Thanks Earl! I haven't been able to set it up yet, been thunderstorming the last two nights. Hopefully get her set up and seasoned today and make some Q tomorrow. Any hint for the seasoning step, or is it just wipe everything down with some oil and run a fire for a few hours, no food? Thanks again, and neener, neener, neener! 8)

That's the basic process-You may want to check your owner's manual. They usually have their own seasoning/curing instructions.

Congratulations on an outstanding score, Taz! While I was pricing and looking for deals on my new smoker I was coming across your new toy. The lowest price I cold find anywhere was $1049! I certainly hope you get many years of service from your smoker!
Cheers!
Monty

BTW! Beating the shipping charge is the cherry on the top for that deal!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky