Heading off to Hilton Head, SC.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

brianj517

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jul 3, 2005
Northeast Ohio
Hi All,

The day after tomorrow, the family and I are taking off to spend a week at Sea Pines Resort in Hilton Head, SC. It's my first vacation in quite awhile, and I can't wait to sample some good ol' southern cookin'! If any of you South Carolina natives have any dining recommendations that should not be missed...I'm all ears. I'm planning on plenty of good eating, long lazy days at the beach and, of course, an ample supply of adult libations...any and all recommendations will be deeply appreciated and thouroughly tested 8)

Cheers,
Brian

As a side note to my earlier post, If any one from the group live in the area, drop me a note. The wife and I love making new friends, especially those with a common interest in bbq and other good food! I particularly enjoy learning about different recipes and cooking methods from different parts of the country, its one of the many things that make our "hobby" so much fun! It might be fun to get together and compare ideas in person and perhaps enjoy a few drinks! 8)

Cheers,
Brian

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky