Have you ever?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jd1983

Original poster
Apr 14, 2010
north central Montana
Have you ever gotten out some nice elk roasts, brined them over night, slathered them with brown mustard and a rub made from salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and cumen, smoked them at a nice 225 - 250 until they reached an internal temp of 150, let them rest and sliced them open to reveal a nice pink hue througout, and then gone on to Smoking Meat Forums and realized you completely forgot to take pictures for a QView?  I will say they were probably one of my best smokes so far though.

Yikes no Qview  and from the sound dish I feel so violated
biggrin.gif
 Guess I can get over it this time as long as next time you don't forget the Qview or I will be forced to post something like the following

th_What_NO_QVIEW.gif

or

worthless.gif

sausage.gif

Yes the exact same thing happened to me a day before yesterday but a day after the day before

Oh well maybe next time

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky