Haunted refrigerator pickels

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

zachd

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 17, 2016
Mn
Pulled a couple cucumbers from the garden sliced them thin and put in jars

Made a pickling solution of
2 cups water
1 3/4 white vinegar
1 1/2 table spoons pickling spice
1 cup sugar
Couple spoonfulls of minced garlic
A bit of smoked dried dragon chilis cut up
Some shakes of carolina reaper powder
Some shakes of ghost peoper powder

Put on stove got it to all dissolve now waiting for it to cool to pour in jars
I put a whole dried chili in the jar for good measure too

E2C5FC25-AC1C-4FBA-B1A4-B889A7665AA2.jpeg B58FA0C0-AA51-472B-B4D4-714E38BCEE41.jpeg 73CCFF8F-D6F4-485D-B74B-AB2CF0C6F945.jpeg 2BF371F2-7929-40E1-B8A9-9076E3562418.jpeg 5048A57C-31A8-4B89-A3BB-D9C3F3F75BC5.jpeg 0A9D5B49-54E8-4F91-B32E-425639A65B67.jpeg

Just wish i had some onions to do too
Tested the solution wasnt hot enough so i put some more ghost pepper in
Probably will regret it later though

Wow a fine cleanser that's going to be. Did you see my idea on how to eat stuff like that. You eat ice cream then enjoy your pickle and the next morning on the throne you say come on ice cream. :D

Warren
haha no I didnt see that I like that
They shouldnt be too bad I feel pickling brine cuts down the hotness
Of course ive never added carolina reaper powder to it before

I like them tobasaco vlassics you can get.... well, no one stand behind him. When he lets rip it might be a dragon impression occuring.. LOL

Reactions: crazymoon
When they are done I am going to make inferno burgers too

Does this recipe require refrigerator? Well, I know how important a refrigerator system is as it is used to preserve food items for a longer period of time. I think it is largely used in commercial areas like in a hotel, restaurants, etc. in order to serve hygienic food to the customers. On the other hand, it also required proper maintenance service in order to run the whole system smoothly. One can pop over here if you are looking for the preventive maintenance service.

Last edited by a moderator:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky