Hatch Green Chile and Tomatillo Pork with QView!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Go for it man, you will enjoy it for sure! :)

What do you think of making this with pulled pork?
I think it would be fine.
It would be a little bit of a different dish because the meat isn't "stewed" in the sauce but I think it would still be fantastic.

I think you would just want to watch over cooking the pork in the sauce since it is already cooked pork.
Maybe get the sauce going for a good bit and then add the pork in later and keep an eye on it so the pork doesn't over cook and I think it will be a win!

You going to give it a shot?

I think it would be fine.
It would be a little bit of a different dish because the meat isn't "stewed" in the sauce but I think it would still be fantastic.

I think you would just want to watch over cooking the pork in the sauce since it is already cooked pork.
Maybe get the sauce going for a good bit and then add the pork in later and keep an eye on it so the pork doesn't over cook and I think it will be a win!

You going to give it a shot?
Well I guess I gave to much away. After making nacho's I dont have enough but I still want to make so I am pulling a pork butt piece out of the freezer. Good dish for this cold weather!

Reactions: tallbm and jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky