HAPPY THANKSGIVING

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cajun_1

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Sep 16, 2006
Idaho
I may not be near my laptop tomorrow so I want to wish EVERYONE a HAPPY THANKSGIVING. I truly hope that everone smoking something, is the most delicious. That you and yours enjoy your day together.
cajun_1
wink.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!! I am about to put on a Turkey in my Converted Brinkman....and hope it turns out good....I get up around 4 am every day, so will be able to go out and check on it...then make any adjustments...hehe!!! Not sure of the cooking times I need, so am relying on the thermometer..Smoking a 15 lb. bird this year....

Steve in Arkansas.....

Morning All,

Hope you all have a Great and Smokey Day!

My 9 lb turkey is scheduled to go in the smoker at about 11:30 AM. Rest of the meal is the family "traditional".

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Happy Thanks Giving folks... No turkey here I'm smoking a prime rib .. I'll have pics later .. enjoy your day..

Joe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky