1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cajun_1, Nov 22, 2006.

1. cajun_1

cajun_1 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

I may not be near my laptop tomorrow so I want to wish EVERYONE a HAPPY THANKSGIVING. I truly hope that everone smoking something, is the most delicious. That you and yours enjoy your day together.
    cajun_1 [​IMG]

2. swalker

swalker Meat Mopper

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!! I am about to put on a Turkey in my Converted Brinkman....and hope it turns out good....I get up around 4 am every day, so will be able to go out and check on it...then make any adjustments...hehe!!! Not sure of the cooking times I need, so am relying on the thermometer..Smoking a 15 lb. bird this year....

Steve in Arkansas.....

3. vulcan75001

vulcan75001 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

To All

Hope you have a Great Turkey Day..

Richard

4. meowey

meowey Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Morning All,

Hope you all have a Great and Smokey Day!

My 9 lb turkey is scheduled to go in the smoker at about 11:30 AM. Rest of the meal is the family "traditional".

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

5. joed617

joed617 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Happy Thanks Giving folks... No turkey here I'm smoking a prime rib .. I'll have pics later .. enjoy your day..

Joe

6. Can anyone tell me the background to your Thanksgiving Day. Must go back to the Pilgrims I suppose.