Happy Qing this weekend.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

autoferret

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Sep 24, 2008
Orlando, Fl
Hey guys making a fattie and some ABT and some meatballs for my aunt-in-law b-day party today. and doing pulled pork tomorrow for myself...

here is a quick q-view of my best bacon weave yet!

4178633855_3833b93277.jpg

Its mild sausage, green pepper, onion, home made sauce, apple smoked cheese, and bacon!

will post more once on the grill!

Well then I have a butt on right now and some soup with some smoked italian sausage and smoked chicken with some 15 beans and such for the December throwdown then tonight has some more venison sausage in the works. Well maybe after I help the wife with the cookies for her office about 10 dozen or so. It's gonna be a fine rainey weekend of cooking and smokin around here. Life is Good.

For sure, a good weekend for it here in the - ahemmm - Sunshine State?!? I'll be working a throwdown entry too! May the smoke be with you.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky