Happy Fathers Day Guys!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cowgirl

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 2, 2007
Oklahoma
Wanted to say happy Father's day to all of you smokin Fathers.
Thought you will probably be busy tomorrow and I wouldn't get the chance.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.
smile.gif

Thanks...the kids hit me up yesterday for money..(alot) I guess they must be getting me something..lol.

Good post, Patty. I definitely echo those wishes for all those great father's I've met on SMF! Hope your day is filled with tbs!
biggrin.gif

Thanks, Patty!

Very thoughtful!

Not sure of what the spread will be but there will be ABTs thanks to Coyote!

Best to all dads everywhere!

Cheers!

Thanks patty!! Wish my boys were here with me this weekend. I get to see all three next weekend, and bring two of them home with me for a month!

Thanks Patty, were kinda puttin ours on hold, the oldest boy is headin back from SD, the guards called em back from trainin early cause there gonna deploy em here at home fer the floods. SOOOooo, were not sure when were gonna do it, his sencond year as a daddy so it will get done. Gonna smoke some fatties an ABT's sunday.

To all the fathers out there, Happy fathers day, enjoyem!

Thanks Patty, I will be smoken and mowing grass, too wet today. My children and grand children are all out of state so I am going to borrow another family to enjoy the smoke. I am sure I will talk to everyone though and see them soon.

Thank you Cowgirl. I missed this. Brisket for me tomorrow and 2 racks a baby backs. Maybe a small batch of pig candy too!

Thanks Patty:-) and Laurel too!

One proud Dad here. They make it easy for me!!!

Steve

Thanks Patty and Laurel wife is working tomorrow so not sure what I'm going to do. Daughter already asked whats for dinner told her hmm sounds like her problem my day off
biggrin.gif

Blake, good to see ya!

Sounds like everyone will be have a wonderful day tomorrow! You all deserve it!
smile.gif

Sounds like a great weekend so far!
Can't believe you made it out of Bass Pro that cheap......amazing! lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky