Happy Birthday, Salmonclubber!

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by monty, Jan 27, 2006.

1. monty

monty Master of the Pit Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Happy Birthday, Huey and let's hope the smoke keeps rolling!
    Monty

2. soflaquer

soflaquer Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

May the "Thin Blue Smoke" be with you! Happy Birthday Clubber!

Jeff

3. salmonclubber

salmonclubber Master of the Pit OTBS Member

hey thanks guys

it was a surprize to see this on the forum very unexpected but appreciated thanks again
    salmonclubber

4. dutch

dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Gee salmon I sure feel like a heel-I saw that b-day cake icon next to your name on the home page and was going to wish you a happy one but got side tracked with some personnel issues. I know it's a day late but Happy Birthday to ya anyways!! So here ya go-I hired a DANCING GAL for ya with what I had left of my weekly spending money. Hope ya enjoy it!

p.s. This gal has ALL the moves!! :shock: :mrgreen:

5. dacdots

dacdots Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Happy Birthday Salmon.Remember the older we get the wiser we become.On another note Dutch your a sick sick man,although I enjoyed the dance.

6. monty

monty Master of the Pit Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Reminds me of a blind date I once had! :mrgreen:

7. dutch

dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Hey Dave, my little brother sent that to me on my last birthday and well, I had to pass it on to someone!! :twisted:

8. larry maddock

larry maddock Master of the Pit OTBS Member

have a good birthday!!