• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Happy Birthday, Salmonclubber!

monty

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
Happy Birthday, Huey and let's hope the smoke keeps rolling!
Monty

soflaquer

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 3, 2005
May the "Thin Blue Smoke" be with you! Happy Birthday Clubber!

Jeff

salmonclubber

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 3, 2005
hey thanks guys

it was a surprize to see this on the forum very unexpected but appreciated thanks again
salmonclubber

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
Gee salmon I sure feel like a heel-I saw that b-day cake icon next to your name on the home page and was going to wish you a happy one but got side tracked with some personnel issues. I know it's a day late but Happy Birthday to ya anyways!! So here ya go-I hired a DANCING GAL for ya with what I had left of my weekly spending money. Hope ya enjoy it!

p.s. This gal has ALL the moves!! :shock: :mrgreen:

dacdots

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 3, 2005
Happy Birthday Salmon.Remember the older we get the wiser we become.On another note Dutch your a sick sick man,although I enjoyed the dance.

monty

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
Reminds me of a blind date I once had! :mrgreen:

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
Hey Dave, my little brother sent that to me on my last birthday and well, I had to pass it on to someone!! :twisted:

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.