Happy Birthday Jed!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SUPPORT THE FORUM-- Go Ad-FREE!

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
bauchjw bauchjw … Jed, Happy Birthday my friend! Hope it was an awesome day!

77D4B4F2-01F3-401D-B2C6-9B15273DA62B.jpeg

Reactions: bauchjw

bauchjw

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Aug 3, 2015
Alexandria, VA
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday fella, later on I'll raise my glass to you! RAY

Have a good day Jed !

What time ? How 'bout noonish ?

My stalker game is strong lol View attachment 649470

Noon is OK for a beer, the cocktail hour can begin around three without getting too many not-so-funny funny looks. RAY

Very appreciated Jake, thank you guys! On the road back to Virginia right now otherwise I’d have a better response! But Thank you!

bauchjw

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Aug 3, 2015
Alexandria, VA
Happy Birthday🍻

Just realized I've been left unsupervised . Time frame just got bumped up ,,, For Jed's birthday and all .

Happy birthday, Jed. I'll have a beer or three in your honor this afternoon while I'm on the patio waiting for the rain to move in.😀

Happy Birthday Jed!

Stu

I’m toasting you right now Jed!
Happy Birthday 🎉
Al

Happy B-Day Jed!

Happy birthday Jed!

View attachment 649482

Grandma always has wine...couldn't make up my mind so having both!

Ryan

Happy Birthday!!

Well a very happy birthday to you , wonder what else TNJAKE TNJAKE knows about everyone, lol

Have a good one Jed

David

Wow...almost missed this one. Been out in the garage for the past 3 days welding together steel Christmas trees. Glad I managed to slither into the forum for a few minutes before dinner. Happy birthday my friend!! Hope it was great, especially coupled with the Thanksgiving holiday. Thanks TNJAKE TNJAKE for posting this.

Robert

Thank you everyone, I appreciate your time and thoughts. I’m happy to help contribute to your day drinking and double fisting justification🤣

bauchjw

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Aug 3, 2015
Alexandria, VA
Happy Birthday!!!🎁

Happy B-day Jed

Chris

Happy birthday, hope you had a great day!

bauchjw bauchjw … Jed, Happy Birthday my friend! Hope it was an awesome day!

View attachment 649506

Happy Birthday bother Jed, and many decades more!

Thank you guys! I appreciate your time and thoughts. It was a strange birthday, but this helped. I guess having a cyber stalker has its advantages!

Latest posts

Hot Threads