Happy Birthday Full Throttle Q, We miss you!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thomasyoung

StickBurners
Original poster
Jul 4, 2009
Lecanto, Florida
Happy Birthday Full Throttle Q I hope that you all have a wonderful day filled with fun and a great Bar-Be-Que, and you have many more Birthdays ahead of you! We also see that it’s been sometime since you were here last on May the 5th of 2008. Wow, that’s a long time, are you doing ok? Did You finish with your Reverse Flow Project? We all hope you are doing well and that you did finish your smoker. That is my special wish for you! Please come back!

Thomas
biggrin.gif

Hmmm...that has been awhile back...before my time...guess that's why I never caught it, myself...I had to scratch my head 'cause he hasn't been here for so long I didn't know who he was.

Hope all is well, and you had a great B-Day, FTQ!

Eric

Happy Birthday my friend, hope to see you posting soon.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky