HAPPY B-DAY 'U.S.A.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wingnut

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Saw a sigh that stated ;

" IF YOU CAN READ THIS SIGN THAN THANK A TEACHER,  IF IT IS IN ENGLISH THANK A VET!!!!"

This country IS free because of our Veterans, both men AND women, AND the men and women that supported them.

TO YOU ALL I SAY " THANK YOU" TO THOSE THAT HAVE SERVED, THOSE THAT ARE NOW SERVING, AND TO THOSE THAT 'GAVE ALL'.

flag.gif
flag.gif
BD.gif

Have a SAFE and HAPPY 4TH OF JULY.

Larry    (USN 1967 to 1971)

Thanks to all my brothers and sisters in arms. .  Two flags fly high every day in front the house. The Red , White and Blue and  My POW MIA.

Here's a wish that America's Youth will become  INDEPENDANT from the BS in the Middle East... Enjoy the Holiday, the Smoking, and Your Beverage of Choice!....Glad you are all here...JJ

Last edited:
Happy Birthday America.  Thank you to all the veterans on this site (and elsewhere) that have continued to make the USA the free and wonderful place it is today.

smilie_flagge13.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky