Hank from Savannah Ga

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hankcamp3

Original poster
Sep 7, 2007
Greetings all,
Been Smoking for a Few years now; but by no means a Pro. I started out on a Vertical water Smoker and recently procurred a Horizontal Smoker. I've had some good results after making a Few Modifications to the New Beast.

Hello Hank from Savannah, glad to say hi to a new member of the SMF. If you get the chance, post a pic of your New Beast. Some Q Views would be nice too!

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Welcome to the SMF
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Howdy Hank from Georgia, and a Big welcome to SMF. Glad ya found us and hope you enjoy this place as much as we do.

Welcome Hank, glad you found us! Looking forward to your pix and posts!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome to the SMF, Hank. I am a Georgia boy from Augusta,just up the road a piece. Glad to have you aboard. Can't wait to see pictures of your rig and some Q-view. Happy smoking and have a good day.

Glad your here It's the best forum with the best people. ask questions if you have them and post picture a lot of them.
Good Luck and Good Smoking
Redbrinkman1955
icon_razz.gif

Hi Hank and welcome. I've stopped by the Old Timey Town BBQ in Savannah a couple of times and enjoyed. Have you been there?

welcome hank! wow, another savannian. my wife and i just left savannah a few months ago. we had the bbq out in coffee bluff.
great to have you here.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky