Hanging tender

  • Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

short one

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 9, 2007
Northwest Missouri
A friend of mine used to work in a packing house and could get what they called a "hanging tender" The best I can figure it from the back part of the rib cage where the diaphram is connected, but just a guess. Does anyone happen to know what he is talking abt, and if so is this an available cut of meat and what does he ask for at the butcher shop. Steve
Tom, thanks a lot. Dick and I were talking yesterday and I told him I would put a thread on SMF and someone would know what he was talking about. Good job and thanks for the info. Steve
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads