Hanging around Piney will get you in trouble

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rio_grande

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Feb 4, 2009
INDIANA
Recent shopping spree, saved for over a year, and wow:
42d9c48e_vbattach20615.jpg

It looks like your assistant likes it
biggrin.gif
Looks like your about ready to get it started
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Well, maybe using those cool tools will get you back in the popularity circle. Nice way to spend the dough.

Congrats on all the new goodies. I'm glad to see you're out stimulating the economy.
biggrin.gif
We all expect lots of sausage pics.

You mean we are getting some of that dough?? I thought the rich folks were the only ones getting stimulated??

Anyway Her brother stayed up with me last night while I worked on Brats.. She fell asleep with her mother..

I had saved back the dough for a new grinder, biught and burnt up an LEM and decided I wouldn't buy another till I had the dough to get what I wanted

Like Christmas in February. Nice Gear! I usually get stuff a piece at a time over a long period of time, but I once got a bunch of "toys" (shop equip) when remodeling our house. That is a blast. Have fun.

I can without any reservations recomend the 1hp cabelas... almost the best grinder I have ever laid hands on.

Congrats! Nice gear.

I am hoping to upgrade some gear in the near future, though I think it will be a 15lb stuffer and a better grinder. Mixer will have to be at a later date.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky