Ham, pork roast, bacon...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigfurmn

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Feb 25, 2016
Farmington, MN
My cousin bought half a pig I think she said. Her youngest daughter works with another cousin of mine and myself on Sundays at the store my other cousin owns. We get together about once a month on a Saturday and have dinner and play board games. SO on to my point, she thawed out a pork roast (not sure what kind, I'll pick it up tomorrow) a ham and three packages of bacon. Now obvious question, bacon wrapped pork roast? Bacon wrapped ham? Cook them all separately? Looking for thoughts.

Sorry . I couldn't help it .
Smoke the ham and dip the slices in warm BBQ sauce .
1637292072914.jpeg
Cut the bacon into 2 " pieces . Fry until crisp . Let them cool , and eat them as chips .
Yes I'm serious .
Pork roast ? Depends on the cut .

I would have said something similar, I appreciated it!
I have no fryer here. I also have to go fairly simple with the younger crowd having medical issues that require nothing too crazy. Plus I will also be chasing a 2yo around for most of the cook too.

Easy bake oven? Lol! Think that 2 year old needs a chef hat!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky