Hai-q!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome to SMF TELL YOU WHAT BBQ. Glad you joined us. What are you looking to upgrade to? What are you Q'n with now? Looking forward to seeing your posts.

Keep Smokin

Thanks for the welcomes...looking to upgrade to a horizontal offset...However, do not want a 'cheap' unit....with severe cold spots....blistering heat at firebox... My GOSM 36" vertical CHARCOAL unit has served me well for 3 years. I need to mod the firebox to prevent 'choking'.

I am looking...and researching.... There is a SMOKING trade show April 21st in Yardley Pa....I believe....or maybe Lancaster....about 3? hours...from here.

I want to be sure of my next purchase.

Greg

Welcome aboard
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
You should talk to Tonto, she and Bud just researched offset wood smokers and went with a Lang.

Welcome, welcome! Glad you found us!

Keep asking those questions. You'll find the answers.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Welcome to the SMF TELL YOU WHAT BBQ. Great folks here, as well as a ton of info on all things BBQ'd.

We did alot of research when we decided to upgrade, there are so many good options out there. I think it also comes down to what is important to you, mobility, ease of use, cost....ect.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me and I would be happy to answer any questions I can.

Glad you found us!!

Hey Greg, Welcome aboard! I'm from just outside of Valley Forge and Yardley is in Bucks County or North East Philly. It's real close to 95 and the turnpike so depending on where you are from in NY it could be pretty close for you. Now my question...Do you have any information on this smoking trade show???? That would only be like a 30 minute run for me if that. I can't find any information on it on the net...
PDT_Armataz_01_19.gif

Glad to have you with us, Greg.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky