Had to cancel today's smoke.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

glued2it

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sep 8, 2007
Tulsa
Well I went back to the dentist yesterday because I was still feeling alot of pain. The gums are looking good but ther'es just some inflamation of the tissue. Basicly I think meant they look sore.
So they give me some steroid or smoething for it and Fells SO MUCH BETTER!
However, I don't want mess anthying up for T-Day. I want to be ready to eat all that food!

I had to postpone my rib smoke with smoking101 today. I'll be sure to drop by and give him some tissue as I'm sure he'll be all broken up about it.
04.gif

There, there, 101 it's okay.

i hope you get better. i feel your pain, as you know what i am going thru. i have to wait until next year to finish my dental work now.

Hey glued, sorry to hear you're still hurtin'... get well soon and fire up that smoker!

Take care bro...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky