Gypsy & Debi ?????

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Not sure, but I assume their travel back homeday is today...
confused.gif

With both being musicians, I wonder where the most 'cooking' got done...

At the smokers?...Or...In the studio?...
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif

Until later...

Hi All -

I got in about 8:30 tonight and was gonna wait for Gypy to post first being this was his idea and all but either I beat him home or he's headed for bed or something and it looks like the natives here are getting restless!
PDT_Armataz_01_07.gif

Sorry for the delay it got to cold in here I had to get gas tuned on and the heat going. I hate to turn on the heat before November 1st but it's only a few hours early and it's 45 degrees in here! Brrrrrrrrr

I rained something awful Friday I had to pull in somewhere in PA cause I couldn't even see the noisy road dots anymore and I guess it was the same from the other direction too. Gypsy and his family pulled in about 10 minutes before I did so it worked out good. Boy when it gets foggy in the mountains it gets DAMN foggy!

Anyway we had a great time! I think we ended up feeding the whole town of Summersville with left overs - Gypsy made enough food for the Army AND the Navy! We had a smaller turn out than expected only about 15 or 16 that I can remember. Some just ate and ran. It was COld out there! I got some pictures of the die hards that stuck it out after we got dinner served.

His baby girl is soooooooooooo cute! I tried to steal her but got caught everytime! grrrrrrr Seems I got single minded though I got about 50 pictures of the baby and maybe a dozen of eveything else - I just LOVE babies - Can't help it! And this sweet little thing was making tooffies and was still just the most precious thing! I miss her already! Sniff ....
icon_sad.gif

OKay pictures ..

1st one is little Aimie (You knew that would be the 1st one) Look at that sweet thing!

2nd one is me and Gypsy

3rd one is Gypsy and Aimie

4th one is Gyspy Pulling ribs

5th one is Devora (Gyspys wife, Gyspy and Aimie, Me and Jessie)
762f45d5_vbattach15475.jpg

84e4936f_vbattach15474.jpg

a4dfb65e_vbattach15473.jpg

58d68c1f_vbattach15472.jpg

1557d503_vbattach15471.jpg

Great report, Deb! It looks like you guys had a great time. I surely wished I could have been there. As it is, I'm now stuck down in Hillsboro, TX.....but headed for Oklahoma tomorrow. Is that an upgrade?
icon_mrgreen.gif

You folks seem to have represented yourselves, as well as the art of smoking quite well. Well done!

Dang, that young 'un sure is a beauty!

After the trip to Summersville I had to make a side trip to visit my mentor and the one of the sweetest men I have ever met. My dear friend David aka Dacdots. There was no way I was going all the way to West Virginia without meeting him even if it meant another 6 hours on the road.

These people demostrated southern hospitallity at it's best. I got to meet him and his wonderful family and Cindy who may not have been born Italian but I truely belive is Siclian. She made one of the best Manicottis I have ever eatten! It was amazing!

Thank you David and Cindy I had a wonderful time!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Big Hugs!
a6f2b0aa_vbattach15485.jpg

Hey Debi, thanks for the update and pictures. With all the sweat shirts and winter jackets, it looks like y'all froze your butts off.
icon_razz.gif

Lisa -

I love those Hillbillies! Feels like home when I was a kid on the farm! I just wish it weren't a 15 hour drive! I might find me a place down there to retire to!

Welcome back Debi!!

Thanks for the pictures and report... I sure wish I could have been there with you guys, but life happened and I just couldn't swing it.
icon_cry.gif
Looks like a great time was had by all...

Thanks for the report and the pics. I am sure gypsy will have some stuff to add when he gets on. Gypsy's baby is a doll! Glad you had fun and welcome home.

Glad everyone had a great time. The pics are great. What an honor it must have been to actually meet Dacdots.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky