• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Guru blown butts! Qveiw

rp ribking

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 29, 2009
Did your butts get smaller or your smoker get bigger. Anyway, they look really good

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

It's that MIMe smoker again. What is your question?? what is your problem?? I can't see anything really wrong so?? Now it looks like you are having some butt tonight. It looks pretty good specially if you like some good bark.

cheezeerider

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 8, 2010
That's an interesting blower. Is that bought or fabricated? How does it work? Electronically controlled or constant on/off? Let's see the inside! lol

Great bark btw.

bronxbbq

Fire Starter
Joined Feb 5, 2010
The butts were halfs. I could'nt locate a whole one
 They still came out great! Used Jeffs rub and sauce.

The blower and control is from BBQ Guru. Im using the NanoQ model. It works very very well. It's pre set to 225. It knows when your starting up and when the lid is off so it doesnt over shoot the coals. Once up to temp the blower just puffs to maintain. Nifty little gadget but not cheap. But now i can get some sleep during the smoke and not have to run outside every 5 min.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.