Gummy Bear brats?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokeamotive

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jul 1, 2009
Lees Summit Mo.
Just saw a piece on the news that a guy in Minnesota is making Gummy Bear Brats and is selling 60 to 75 lbs a week! 
icon_eek.gif

Checked the website for the staion that ran the piece. They dont have anything posted but Nubytes link looks like the same guy.

Last edited:
Well---Here goes that darn Bear offering up his opinion again!!!   
biggrin.gif

Leave the Gummy Bears out of my Brats please!!!

I believe this is just another one of those things where the guy is hoping he becomes rich, before people realize his idea is stupid!

My 2 Piasters,

Bear

Well---Here goes that darn Bear offering up his opinion again!!!   
biggrin.gif

Leave the Gummy Bears out of my Brats please!!!

I believe this is just another one of those things where the guy is hoping he becomes rich, before people realize his idea is stupid!

My 2 Piasters,

Bear
Sorry guys i am with Bear . you can shoot me done.but this sound  revolting
th_anim_burp.gif

Those won't fly at my house, but if it sells, I can't blame him for making it.  I know guys who farm organic for the profit, but tell me not to waste the money buying organic.  Not that I was about to.  LOL

Good luck and good smoking.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky