Ground chuck sloppy joes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

irish fan

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 26, 2006
I have been chosen to supply food at a benifit smoker for a good friend who is recently having a battle with lung cancer.I have chosen to simmer about 250 hot dogs in beer, as well as cooking about 70lbs. of sloppy joes. All of this food was donated by my favorite butcher shop.Does anyone out there have a special recipie that they could share with me? I was thinking about lightly smoking the beef and than mixing it up with Jeffs sauce, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

An easy recipe I use is just plain old Ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar to taste. When you taste the sauce if it takes your breath away and it is sweet at the same time you have it. Nothing complicated here. I think smoking the meat would be a plus!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky