Grilling Temp

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

MB560 Learner

Original poster
Jul 2, 2020
Hello BBQ Masters - planning on grilling thin skirt steak and some chicken sausage. What temp do you recommend I set the master built 560 at to do the job via grilling?

For general grilling like hamburgers I set the temp at 350 degrees. For brats 300 degrees. Reverse seared steaks are really good on the 560 and that's the way I prefer to cook my steaks on the 560.

For grilling I use my 560 just like my old gas grill. Temps, recipes, and cooking times the same. It will hold the temps and with the gravity hopper and fan there is no tending to the charcoal. It works the same as a gas grill for me except the flavor is so much better on the 560.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky