Grilling in South Carolina

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jrdaniel

Original poster
Jul 2, 2007
South Carolina
Hi all you Grillers and smokers--I have been grilling a good while but am just getting into Smoking--I have a Brinkman Electric smoker any help will be appreciated.Planning on Smoking Butts and ribs for the 4th.

Welcome aboard. Check out the main website and take advantage of the many informative articles over there. Look forward to hearing about your smokes and seeing lots of Q-views.

Welcome to the forum. Lots of friendly folks here willing to help with anything you need. Hope you feel free to visit often.

Welcome to the SMF, have the same smoker, enjoy
biggrin.gif

Hello and welcome to the SMF where you can learn as much as you can handle, and then some. Good Luck on The Fourth!

welcome to SMF. sign up for jeff's 5-day e-course. lots of good info there. any questions, just ask...you will get an answer soon.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky