Grilled salmon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

up in smoke

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
I like to take a individual salmon filet w/skin on, put it in a ziplock sandwich bag, add a 2 Tbs. Soy sauce, 1 tsp dijon mustard, 2 crushed garlic cloves & 1 Tbs. brown sugar, lock the bag and kinda massage the salmon with all that good stuff. Toss in fridge for an hour or 2. Fire that grill up, maybe slice up some yams into wedges and some asparagus spears,rub them with some EVOO, toss em on the grill, course, you need to sprinkle a few red pepper flakes and brown sugar on those yams, now for my secret ingredient, put your salmon filet on the grill and pull out that little tub of honey mustard you get from Wendyâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s for the chicken nuggets (oh Yes!) scrape all that good stuff on the top of your filet, and just grill til sheâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s done …donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t even flip, youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ll know when it flakes!…yeah, thatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s why Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m always asking the grandkids if they want chicken nuggets! Of course the youngest has to have those damn Mickey Dâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s nuggets! (their mustard sux) :roll: :oops:

p.s. Donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t forget the dill sauce for the asparagus and salmon
1/4 c sour cream
1/4 c mayo
1 Tps. dijon mustard
1 Tbs. dried dill
1 Tbs. lemon juice
1/2 tsp. sugar
stir and let sit in fridge for an hour or so to blend, serve on side

Up in Smoke!

That's a great combo! Very nice.

Next time you do it up perhaps you could post-a-pic for us!

Your Dill Sauce sounds great.

thanks,

ranger72 :)

OTBS # 14

Oh! Yea! Baby!

Caught in the wild! Alaskan Salmon!

Nothing like it! :D

ranger72

OTBS # 14

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky