Greetings From Traverse City

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mavadakin

StickBurners
Original poster
Oct 19, 2007
IM AN OLDER COOK WITH ALOT OF EXPERIENCE.. CALL ME AN OLE SALT IF YA LIKE.. IM GETTING A REPUTATION FOR SMILING FACES AFTER THEY TASTE MY TREATS..
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Hey, another Michigander!

Welcome to SMF, Mike! Get some fresh salt, <grin> and get that battle scarred ole apron on and be ready to soak up great tips and good smoke... this place is gettin' darn famous for both!

Are the smiley faces authentic or just polite? Just kidding.
icon_mrgreen.gif

The more time you spend on this site.....

The bigger the smiles will get!!!!!!

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the SMF Family
icon_exclaim.gif

I'm only a few hours south of you & the wife has a lot of family in your area so we do get up that way quite a bit. Actually we get to Gills Pier (between Suttons Bay & Northport) most often.

Ah Yes Suttons Bay .boones Steakhouse ..probably The Best Around Untill Ya Let Me Cook..ever Been To Mables In Traverse City I Cooked Ther For About A Year..had An Offer For Grand Traverse Resort ..turned It Down For Employment With Sara Lee.. Here In Town .lol I Can Make Pies Now ..let Me Know When Your Next Adventure To This Area Is..will Introduce You To A Fine Meal..just Give Me Numbers To Come.see I Love To Cook ..and I Love The Excitement Of Making Great Food For Somebody Who Doesnt Know Me.smoke On Mike

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky