Greetings, from the Great Lakes state

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

malikal

Original poster
Jul 26, 2015
Hello all,

Names Adam. I live along the coast of Lake Michigan in Michigan.

I have never smoked my own meat but I have enjoyed the tastes of smoked salmon and white fish along with some different kinds of beef pork and venison. I love to fish and would like to smoke some catches as well as some chicken.

I have available to use a small vertical charcoal smoker along with my gas and charcoal grills.

I hope to learn tips and tricks for making my start In This adventure a fun And great tasting one.

Thanks in advance.

Adam

Last edited:
Welcome, Adam, from Oregon! There are several threads covering smoked fish, I think you will have fun reading them. The search feature of the forum is a good way to find info on just about anything!

Patti

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from another hot day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky