Greetings from the BBQ capitol of the world!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jefkix

Original poster
May 18, 2009
Kansas City, MO
Jeff from Kansas City, MO here. Just inherited a CharBroil offset smoker and am ready to get started. Got the smoker cleaned up, somewhat de-rusted, and painted. Started reading up on the "how to" section of Jeff's site.

Looking forward to gleaning wisdom from those who have smoked before me!

Jeff

Jeff welcome to SMF glad you joined us. Congrats on the new smoker. You'll find lots of good info here and some great recipes as well. Have fun and happy smoking

Welcome to smf. Look and listen to these guys and girls they really know their stuff and like to share it all.

Glad to have you here Jeff. Try that smoker out and let us know how she ran. You'll find modifications for that type of smoker in the "Charcoal Users" section. Do some tweeking on her and she'll run like a dream.

Hello Jeff, and welcome to the SMF. Sounds like you're ready to smoke up the hood. It's all good my friend.

Welcome to the forum! You'll get whatever you are looking for here. Even a hard time, if you like.

I must confess, when I saw "Greetings from the BBQ capitol of the world!", I was sure there was another Texan aboard. LOL

Jeff - be sure to burn that grill to season it and get rid of the new paint smell before cooking on it.

Mike.

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you aboard.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky