Greetings from south MS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

firebaugh

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 23, 2008
Near NOLA
Hi, my name's Jules. I was born and raised just outside of New Orleans. Living in south Mississippi now about 60mi. from New Orleans. I moved out here a year before Katrina hit.

I started smoking about 6 months ago on my propane grill and got hooked. I got a stainless MES from Sam's for Father's Day and I'm smoking my first chicken in it right now.

I found this site when I started searching for info on the MES after I got it. I feel like I've learned tons in the last week I've been reading here.

That's about it for now.

Jules

Welcome aboard. You'll find without qview (pictures), the smoke never happened,
biggrin.gif

So, good luck with the chicken and post up some pics after you're done.

Hello and Greetings from Sedalia, MO. Glad to have you aboard. Get to making those fatties and ABTs and enjoy. Semper Fi
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Welcome to the SMF, and congrats on the MES. Nice way celebrate Father's Day!

Welcome to SMF Jules just be careful looking at the Qview it'll make you very hungry
biggrin.gif
Have fun and happy smoking

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky