Greetings from PA!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

winkster2005

Original poster
Nov 29, 2016
Hello everyone,

My name is will I'm from southwestern PA. I've always wanted to get into smoking. After a bachelor party where one of the groomsmen did a pork shoulder and Chicken in his smoker I had my mind set that I would start. After doing a lot of research and surfing on the forum here I decided I wanted a masterbuilt electric. Not only was it moderately priced but electric had the simplicity that as a beginner I wanted. Fast forward almost a year and low and behold amazon had a 30" masterbuilt gen 1 on sale for $129. I snatched it up along with a 2 probe thermometer and an amazen 8x5 tray. I can't wait to start smoking!

Hey Will!

Welcome to the forum!

Glad to have you aboard!

Sounds like you have all the tools to get started!

Looking forward to seeing your new smoker in action!

Al

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a cool evening here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great              people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Welcome from NW PA. Lots of folks to help get you going. The Search function can take you to a wealth of techniques and recipes...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky