Greetings from Oregon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

huskyjw

Original poster
Jul 13, 2006
My name is Jeff and I've just started using a propane GOSM this spring/summer. I'm an absolute newbie to smoking so any info is always good info!!! This site is the absolute best! Looking forward to reading/sharing everybody's experiences.

glad to have ya here, dig deep there is lotsa great info here.

Welcome aboard Husky.

Have you had any experiences yet with gosm?

Let us know how things are going and maybe we can learn some stuff from each other.

Hi Husky!

Welcome to our little corner of the web. I own two GOSM big blocks and have been using them successfully for a few years. Many others here use them as well, so ask any questions and someone is sure to chime in with plenty of advice.

Cheers,
Brian

Welcome to the site Husky,

Always excited to see more people smoking. the best advise I have so far is to try an prepare before any smoke with a little planning. and take notes as you go so if you make something really great you can repeat to process. oh and we love seeing pics of just about anything smoke related. Welcome again!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky