Greetings from Missouri

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

geek with fire

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 5, 2007
Rural out-skirts of Sedalia, MO
Hello All,

My name is Josh and I'm a Network Administrator (computer nerd) for a manufacturing company in the middle of Missouri; I also dabble a bit in photography. I've been cooking with fire for several years now, but have only been smoking in the last couple. I own a chargriller pro with an SFB and am really happy with its results. I suppose the limitations now are my own.

I've spent quite a bit of time tinkering around with a closed loop electronic damper system and enjoy the science of the whole process.

You all have brought so much great information to the table (no pun intended) and I hope to contribute at some point in the future.

Thanks,

Josh
AKA:Geek with Fire
www.jegreer.com

Welcome to SMF! Glad you joined.

Have enjoyed reading about your computer controlled CG, and am looking forward to a picture.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Hello Jish, and welcome to the SMF. You'll find a lot of information that you can filter through for your specific needs. Enjoy.

welcome geek with fire,
i too dabble in photography... you have some amazing photo opps in MO.
i will have to read more on this damper system....

Welcome Josh to SMF, and hello from Canada ,
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

He smokes and he works in Information Technology. You are doing God's work my friend! (I'm a programmer and a project manager!)

Where abouts in Mizzou are you?

Aj

Welcome to SMF Geek with Fire, from another Show Me guy (S.W.) Looking forward to seeing you around the forums.

Keep Smokin

Hi Josh!...Welcome to the SMF!...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
...We're glad to have you aboard!!...

Sorry it took so long to welcome you, but I've been offline due to ISP/computer problems since July 2...
PDT_Armataz_01_09.gif

Until later...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky