Greetings from Michiana

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

harleydiva

Original poster
Dec 22, 2013
I'm fairly new to smoking, and looking forward to learning more.  Got a Primo Kamado Round a couple of months ago, and have done whole chickens, ribs, pulled pork, turkey, pork tenderloin, and pizza so far.  Just finished my first pastrami this weekend, and my first attempt at bacon is curing in the fridge.  

Recently picked up a Maverick 733, and have a BBQ Guru PartyQ arriving tomorrow.  I'm a technology geek, so will eventually probably get a CyberQ, but liked the idea of the PartyQ for now as it can be used if the power is out.  

I'm in Michiana (Michigan/Indiana border) on the Michigan side.  So far all my cooks have been in the cold and snow.  

Diane

Diane!  Welcome to the best smoking forum on the web. It looks like you are off to a great start and look forward to reading about your cooks!

Welcome welcome welcome

B

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

MERRY CHRISTMAS from GARY in EAST TEXAS

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky