Greetings from Memphis

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bobj

Original poster
Mar 22, 2008
Memphis
Was looking for some information on a thermo. control gas valve when I found this site. Looks like a lot of good info. on here.
Been smoking for over 50 years--built more smokers and grills than I care to remember. First smoker was a concrete culvert over a pit for wood with an old oven rack to hold the meat--it worked pretty well. Took 3 good men to move that thing over the pit.
Used to do some contest cooking with teams like the first Memphis in May --
Have some good recipes that I will post.
Bob

Welcome Bob, glad you stumbled upon us-just good ole boys doing what we love-sounds like u have a-lot to offer-we love pics.

Welcome, we love well seasoned folks. Can't wait to read your recipes from that memphis area. Thats gotta be GOOD EATS...................Glad you showed up.

Welcome to the SMF!!! Look forward to your posts!! and remember we like qview around here....
icon_biggrin.gif

Hey Bob...Welcome to SMF! Great! I dearly love the Memphis style rib... admittedly with the Carolina style vinegar sauce... Shh! but man... Memphis dry makes my mouth wet! LOL! Glad to have ya!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky