Greetings from galactic headquarters

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

swirlhorse

Original poster
Oct 28, 2016
Hi there everyone. My name is John but please call me Swirlhorse. I live near Vancouver BC and am married to a beautiful Polish woman. That means I have a huge, close-knit family of Polish folks who hunt, smoke and fish. I make artisan bread, and sausage my wife makes Polish style infused beverages and preserves as well as soap. I own a Bradley Digital Smoker, a LEM grinder and stuffer. 

Hope to join in on conversations from time to time.

cheers

Swirlhorse, welcome to SMF!  Glad you are here and bringing all that cultural goodness with you.  I think it's great your wife's name is sausage. (You better be laughing!  And don't show her what you wrote). 

Looking forward to seeing you around the Forum!

Ray 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky