Greetings from Costa Rica

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

robertsos

Original poster
Mar 27, 2015
Hello everyone, my name is Roberto, I am from Honduras, but I have been living in Costa Rica during the last 10 years, I really love grilling and since last year that I traveled to El Salvador, in Central America and I ate in a BBQ restaurant I fall in love with smoke, I have done some experiment in my gas grill with smoke pork and I have obtained good results considering the limitation of the technique. In Costa Rica the supply for smoke is limited, is hard to find even wood ships, but I have found in a store a Masterbuilt smoker, which I know is not the best one (based on review) , but is the only one that sell in the country at a decent price, so I am planning to buy it and start smoking more often. It will be a pleasure to share with you in this forum, and learn from your experience, because I really enjoy smoking.

Welcome to the site Roberto.  Best luck with your new smoker.  Hope you don't have too much trouble finding wood.

You've found the right place for helpful folks and smoking info.

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a nice and warm day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Welcome Roberto! :welcome:
There are many Masterbuilt owners here. If you use the search bar, you'll find tons of information on modifications to make them awesome. Best of luck to you!

Glad you joined the group. The search bar at the top of any page is your best friend.
About anything you wanna know about smoking/grilling/curing/brining/cutting or slicing
and the list goes on has probably been posted. Remember to post a QVIEW of your smokes.
We are all smoke junkies here and we have to get our fix. If you have questions
Post it and you will probably get 10 replies with 11 different answers. That is
because their are so many different ways to make great Q...
Happy smoken.
David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky